Things am grateful for :Gratitude challenge


holla everyone, clears cobwebs hope you are all good, Pheezy is sorry she disappeared without warning, Pheezy has been ill, but she is better now. while I was away I was nominated for a gratitude award by two of my favourite bloggers.  mimi of miimi's diary  , Pamela of  pam's crib  ...

Here Are The Rules:

        You have 72 hours to accept the challenge when you are nominated.
        Write or say 5 things you are grateful for on any social media platform. (just a day)
        Display a picture of gratitude. A picture of simple that makes (or made) you smile in a day. It is not an opportunity to show off how rich you are. Let it be something that is simple (and inexpensive) yet a blessing. Catch my drift? OK.
        Nominate 5 other people in your circle. Ensure that you inform them immediately.

Now am very very sorry I would have to break a couple of rule (typical me)  without too much ado I would go right into writing 5 things that am grateful for

Family: Now I won't say my family is the best one around, we have made too many mistakes and we would still make more(That's what makes us human rights?) despite all this inadequacy we stick together, have each others back. am so grateful for my siblings even though have not seen any of them in forever.


Health: am grateful for my health, so happy I don't have any chronic disease.  Am so very grateful for the gift of life.  I  have seen my life flash before more times than am proud of.



Friends: Am grateful for my true friends,  friends who do not care if you have not spoken to them for years but would still stand up for you when you are been chastised, have your back when you need support,  lend you a shoulder to cry on when you feel like the world has beat you down and pull you out of your funk.

am grateful for the little things, the cricket, the sounds of the frog, the sweat on my brow, the smile I put on people face,  that thing that make the tears well up in my eyes when I see an emotional movie.

Am grateful because God is not man.


Don't forget to follow me on IG @oluwa_pheezy

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. very good question! good one favour moyse.
      please follow the rules.
      thanks.

      www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. so glad you are a well now. Lovely attitude as well. i am grateful for life and health of my family my friend and myself.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girl. i love your blog . please do something about the fonts. just use normal fonts please. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank God for life

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pheezy can be weird at times..

    Anyways we are grateful for life...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one dear, so many things to be grateful for..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thank God for your life and your mum is beautiful.

    www.lifestreasury.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Like you Pheezzyy.. I like you a lot, but I cannot categorically put a finger around it to get a why i like you so much.. I mean its a very rare feeling i feel yeah.. but then when i feel it is always true.. You have a great Mind.. an Amazing one. So yeah.. Crazy Duru like's Fisayo Boyode.. and a lot for that matter..

    That ouTTa the way.. Life is teaching this 24 years 14 days old child that life is a very interesting but yet still weird place.. as atimes yeah.. it seems like nothing and i mean NADA eezz worth being grateful to GOD for... But as my blog mother the legendary Janyl of www.janylbenylshares.com taught me on December 30th 2013.. Gratitude can change EVERYTHING. I mean Mama told me the words that made the "Duru" the whole world sees today.. and it made me understand that life is HacSHually worth living.. You wanna know when Janyl said.. She said..

    "A heart of Gratitude opens doors of opportunities" And Fisayo Bubba.. that was deep to the tee and it changed me in every way.

    P.S: This is not me setting P oh.. but when you are in my City yeah.. Please lets have Lunch.. I beg you in the name of my made in China Ruler :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...... and that is how you now dissappear..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?
Phone no : 08064888563
Instagram : Glambypheezy
Email address... Thetruthandeverythingelse@gmail.com

Popular Posts