It's a post about nothing.




It's been so long have posted anything here... I wanted to blame it on glo(my network provider) but then again that would be a lie.  I don't know how I have been living without Internet since.  I just felt like I didn't need it.  I stopped pressing my phone for a while and talk to people around me. It's been cool anyways.  I don't have a clue as to what to write right now and I can't find my jotter so I decide to show you guys pictures of the "make-up" I did for a friend... It's a regular make-up not professional. She happened to like it a lot and I got my peace of mind back so win win.  

  

           I went for a friend's introduction on Sunday.  I was however not able to snap any picture because I was not looking good and because rice finished before I arrived at the venue.

  Introduction started by 2 and I got to the venue by 5:30. Talking about African time.  Anyways that was the only thing I did while I wasn't here coupled with sleep and movies. I also changed my hair colour.

   

   

Comments

  1. hehehehehhehehehehhe@ Rice finished before I got there.. Lmao! ya Epic for statess shaa.. In other news.. Please who told you that you werent looking good?! Fisayo toh Sexy.. nne.. Dont you ever forget.. That a Princess is a princess even without her clothes on (I mean that in a good way oh.. **in King BlogoraTTi's voice.. get your mind outta the gutter).. keep Slaying Nne.. Keep Winning.. and the crowd goes... mmmmmwwwaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz you are not serious oo this babe.. Your hair color is cool and your makeup game is tight too..





    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post, lovely photos and pretty hair colour.

    www.lifestreasury.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I loff your hair......Make up is light and cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like that some days, no inspiration at all to post anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make up game is quite dope! Hahaha, you need to be more focused, please. No games or African time when it comes to party rice. :-)

    www.thegracedmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha....I found this post funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Team coloured hair *waving wildly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! you are so creative,you tied that gele? i wonder when i will learn to tie that gele after attending two make up class and series of you tube classes,hian

    i am not CREATIVE!

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pheezy, the funny girl. Lol.

    You look good, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol...Beautiful pics though


    livelifeng.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?
Phone no : 08064888563
Instagram : Glambypheezy
Email address... Thetruthandeverythingelse@gmail.com

Popular Posts